At 2 months old she can:
- hold her head up (mostly steady)
- smile at us
- starting to make noises and sounds on purpose
- weighs almost double her birth weight at 9 lbs. 8oz
- has grown a full four inches since being born
- likes to spend time with daddy
- thinks her big brother is silly (because he usually is)
Caroline is a mover - if she's in her car seat and not moving, she usually gets mad.
In her short 2 months she has already:
- gone swimming in Lake Wapello (and didn't like it)
- been to Market on Main like 10 times more than her dad (because he's never been there)
- goes to work with me every day
- usually only wakes me once in the middle of the night to eat
- started to enjoy her bath time - she likes the warm water!
- sleeps better on her stomach than her back - but only when necessary.
- still hasn't been out of the state of Iowa, but has been as far Northwest as Emmetsburg and North Forest City, Iowa; and as far South as Bloomfield, Iowa.
I love this photo of her just hanging with some RAGBRAIers in Emmetsburg, Iowa.